Monday, September 21, 2009

Holy Cow! I just got my...my...PERIOD! (TMI Alert!)

My husband and I have been TTC for 3.5 years. Prior to that, I went probably 10+ years without a period.  Doctors didn't seem to be worried and I just rolled along without much of a worry.  Throughout the last 3 years, the occasional periods I had were medically induced.

You may or may not know, I've lost 37lbs (and still losing, thankyouverymuch) since last summer.  I have been told by many, that losing weight will sometimes cause you to start having periods again.  I didn't believe them..until now. I have been having periods!  I've only just started documenting the days the last couple of months, but I'm having periods around 29-34 days.  Simply amazing!

What does this mean? I mean, aside from very very noticible PMS, cramping, and other fun things happen to my body every month? I was totally spoiled to not have periods for 10 years.

I have no idea what it means.  Do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment